06 September, 2008

TIFF-tastic Voyage

Toronto International Film Festival 08 is here. Finally. I've been waiting with bated breath since I realized what chaotic fun TIFF is upon my arrival in the great white north last summer. Cinephiles, star-fucker-ophiles, and bullshit-ophiles have all arrived for North America's largest - and clearly best - film festival. Even if you cloned yourself 10 times over, you still could not participate in everything the festival has to offer. For starters, 312 films - 249 features and 63 shorts - over 10 days. Let's say it's a bit akin to the olympics for film lovers and I'm planning to win a gold medal.

I'll blog as much as I can during TIFF to keep you - and me - up to date on the goings-on around Toronto and the festival.

Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment