07 March, 2009

I'm Packing Up and Moving...Again

Moving can be cathartic. In my case, four moves in one month has added up to a Mt. Everest sized mountain of stress and zero catharsis. The only catharsis I have experienced lately has been six bags of clothes donated to Goodwill. In a span of 31 days, I will have moved house in Houston, moved house in Toronto, changed jobs and moved work locations, and for the cherry on top, moved my blog. Yep, that's right. I'm packing up and moving over to WordPress.com. I finally grew up, put on my big girl panties and moved to fancy schmancy new publisher. I even bought my own domain name (welcome to 2009!), although I'm not self-publishing at this point. I can't handle any more changes in the near future or I'll be in hospital, so stay tuned for that move at a (very) later date.

For now, though, meet me over at my new WordPress URL:

carmenmillet.wordpress.com

Update your RSS feeds, Goodle readers, pen and paper, stone tablets -- however you keep up with my antics -- and come see me at my new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment